A rare opportunity
to view the historic home of the Bowes-Lyon family.
Originally built in the years up to 1840, the house was largely rebuilt after a fire in 1888.
The building housed a school from 1937 until 1988 when it was listed Grade II.
Redeveloped as a hospital in the 1990s, it has had a long and varied history
which will be explained while viewing the architecture.
Tea and a cake at the end of the tour.